Cost effective WAN link, Leased-line Grade Connectivity
When your DSL connection is no longer sufficient to support your expanding business and the number of applications you share among your branches,
you will need to deploy a more powerful Wide Area Network (WAN) link. Given your limited communications budget, buying leased line access will not
be the most sensible solution.
Metro Ethernet provides you with end-to-end leased line grade service to help you support the various business applications you share among your
different branches in Australia or overseas. It is ideal for all kinds of applications such as large data transmission, Voice over IP (VoIP), video
conferencing, multimedia application, electronic commerce (e-Commerce) and Virtual Private Network (VPN).
With Metro Ethernet you can choose from a variety of scalable bandwidth allowing you to expand your network instantly when the need arises.
Metro Ethernet offers you:
- Dedicated point-to-point network - with guarantee throughput across the entire Ethernet Leased Line Network
- Simplified connectivity - requires only a switch or router with standard Ethernet ports. No need for any specialise or expensive equipment
- Scalable bandwidth: offers full range of symmetrical, full duplex bandwidth from 1 Mbps to 100 Mbps to meet your varying business needs
- Local and international bandwidth mix - combines local or international bandwidth according your specific requirements for lower operational costs
- Free mailbox and antivirus/antispam solution plus BGP routing to guarantee secure connection for Premium Metro Ethernet subscribers
- 24-hour Internet connection and network monitoring by Pacnet's Network Operations Centre